Jun 19, 2010

30 days until I'm 30

I realized yesterday that it was only 30 days until my 30th birthday. I have no fears and am not dreading turning 30. Maybe I'll reflect on that later. So what to do to celebrate my 30th? A trip to Vegas? Maybe a night out on the town? What about a big rockin' party in Crestwood? While all of those sound fun, what I really want to do is spend the day with my family (Kevin and the kids, my parents, siblings, in-laws, nieces and nephews, etc). What could we do that would be fun for the whole crowd? 

Go to the Pittsburgh Zoo of course! It's been quite a while since we have been there and Maddie has never been to the Zoo. She loves animals so it should be a very fun day. Then we plan to top it off with dinner at a place that is great for a big family...Buca di Beppo! We are also going to celebrate Kevin's 30th too since we didn't really celebrate it because we were  waiting (impatiently) for Miles to arrive. It should be a very fun day to celebrate this milestone in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment